Photography by Lauren Withrow

My name is Lauren Withrow, I am sixteen, and a Junior in highschool. At sixteen I am still young, but I had wanted more than anything to find a hobby that could grow into a career. I had wanted to be a forensic anthropologist, an Olympic softball player, and before that, a professional dancer.
Now I have found a love for photography and I hope to continue this throughout my life. You will notice a majority of my photos are self-portraits. I am not vain. You can learn more about me by looking at my photos then anything I write here, because photography is my form of release. Through it I aim to portray emotional qualities that can relate to the viewer. God is my greatest inspiration though many other photographers, both professional and amateur, inspire me. www.laurenwithrow.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment